Monday, July 17, 2006
There was 2 songs that were stuck in my head the entire day.
Goo Goo Dolls - IrisAnd I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
Avenged Sevenfold - M.I.A.Fight for honor, fight for your life
Pray to God that our side is right
Although we won I still may lose, until I make it home to you
I see our mothers filled with tears, grew up so fast where did those years go?
Memories won't let you cry, unless I don't return tonight
Today was the start of a new term for my diplomas. Had this module called "The Dynamics of Mass Communications". It was set in the classroom and the class was pretty not bad. Quite fun actually.
Since it's the start of the new term, there's bound to be new students who are remoduling. There was this girl that came into class and she looked awfully familar. Look like one of Paul's friend called Baojun. She was sitting next to my mama so i asked her and BINGO. Haha.
After skool had lunch in the canteen before rushing home on the bus. IM SO FREAKIN TIRED CAN. Reached home by 1+pm and straight away on my air-con and lie in bed. Wanted to take a short nap but in the end, i woke up at 8pm. Wonder how the hell am i gonna sleep tonight.
In life, there are many ups and downs. Keeping yourself optimistic is very important and looking on the bright side of things is the way to go. Better to be happy-go-lucky than to look sulky and sobbish.
:)
*soundpunk jammed @ 9:58 PM

